Burton Clash Snowboard 2015
The Burton Clash Snowboard is loaded with technology at a price that won't break the bank. The Clash features technology such as V-Rocker, directional shape, channel binding system and cruise control edge tune making this board super user friendly and forgiving. The V-Rocker allows you plenty of floatation, fluidity, and control to rip. Directional shape is designed with a slightly longer nose, to concentrate the pop in the tail. The Channel binding system allows you the quickest, easiest way to mount your bindings and microadjust for multiple possible stance options. Snowboarding is all about having a good time with the gang, and the Burton Clash is the deck that leads the pack.
- Terrain: All-Mountain
- Ability Level: Beginner-Intermediate
- Rocker Type: V-Rocker snowboards have continuous rocker from tip-tail.
- Cruise Control - Full convex nose for all-terrain stability and ease of turn initiation.
- Twin Flex - your board is perfectly symmetrical in flexibility from tip to tail.
- Directional shape
- Super Fly core is a lightweight 'vertical sandwich'
- Burton's Squeezebox balance thicker more powerful core sections with thinner, more flexible sections.
Extruded Base and Die-cut Base
- Cruise Control Edge Tune
- Binding Compatibility: The Channel binding system with EST
- Core/Laminates: Wood with Biax Fiberglass laminates